Ronnie Showah earned a BFA from Virginia Commonwealth University with a concentration in Graphic Design. In 2009, Ronnie started working for a local TV station designing advertisements and branding materials. He later became the Creative Manager overseeing design for advertising, company-wide websites, app design and development and user experience design for over 30 local TV stations nationwide.
In 2013, he began working for a local school division and managed social media accounts, designed and developed all school division websites, and produced several videos and photos. In addition to his position with the school division, Ronnie decided to start his own business, Rockfive Media, which provides high-quality designs for all budgets. Rockfive Media has worked on campaigns and projects for companies large and small including Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, Cox Communications, Poquoson City Schools, WJCC Schools Foundation, and Local Voice Media.
Today, Rockfive Media continues to work with many businesses on improving their branding, design, and the user’s experience.
- Little Charlie’s Pizzarockfive2020-03-14T19:02:01+00:00
- Poquoson City Public Schoolsrockfive2019-11-10T23:59:54+00:00
- WJCC Schools Foundationrockfive2019-10-13T19:30:18+00:00
- Johnstown Jewelersrockfive2019-11-10T23:09:22+00:00
- BOS Public Relations, LLCrockfive2019-11-10T22:32:52+00:00
- Local Voicerockfive2019-11-10T22:10:44+00:00
- Edgeworth Park at New Townrockfive2019-10-13T15:34:56+00:00
- North Star Real Estaterockfive2019-10-13T14:44:33+00:00